Business Customers Benefit From:
- Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee reimburses you up to $250 if you find the identical item for less within 60 days.
- Identity Theft Defense provides access to specialists and services if you’re a victim of identity theft.
- Travel Assurance Services provides you emergency cash, return airline tickets, and lost card replacements if your card is lost or stolen while traveling.*
- HR Consultant Services provides insights on employee recruitment, retention and performance as well as policies, procedures and regulations.
- Attorney on Call provides access to generic legal information such as real-estate, business law and immigration in addition to local attorney referrals.
Important Notices for Current Cardholders
1. Your new GCU Discover® debit card will have a new card number and expiration date. Please contact any businesses that automatically deduct payments electronically from your debit account to alert them of your new debit card before your old card is deactivated.
2. We recommend you activate your new card and begin using it immediately. Your old card will deactivate 45 days from issue date, even if you do not activate your new card. However, for security and fraud protection, we encourage you to deactivate sooner by calling 414-546-7450. The issue date is based on when your new card is ordered.
Lost, Stolen, or Compromised Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen GCU Discover Debit Card, call 800-556-5154 or 414-546-7450
If your card is lost, stolen, or compromised, stop by a branch location for an instant issue replacement card.
Are you traveling out of the country and need help?
Contact GCU via phone or email if you are having any problems with your debit card in a foreign country. Click here to contact us.
Benefits FAQs Contact Us
*Please refer to your Benefits Guide.
**Requires prior enrollment to receive lost card replacement, emergency cash and airline ticket replacement; subject to terms and conditions. Call 1-877-493-6273; select option 3. Mention Member #894140001.
Discover® and the Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used by Guardian Credit Union under license from Discover Financial Services.
For additional information, please refer to the complete program terms and conditions for information
including restrictions, limitations and exclusions.