Your Money on the Move
Debit cards are all about ease of access when you’re on the go. We’ll reduce hassle with unlimited debit card transactions at stores and ATMs, which means no more worrying if you brought cash, check, or a credit card.
Discover® Debit Cards
Discover debit cards provide you with security and convenience.
- Subject to your daily dollar limit and the availability of funds, you can use your ATM or debit card as often as you like without a transaction fee
- Access free ATMs nationwide through the Alliance One Network
- Chip cards better protect you from fraud and provide stronger transaction security
With our Stash Debit Card Rewards program, debit card purchases are rounded up to the nearest dollar, and the round-up amount automatically goes in a Stash Rewards savings account.
- You’ll earn standard savings interest rates on the funds in your Stash Rewards account
- Earn a special monthly bonus dividend of 10% APR* on only the round-up funds generated in the same month.
- Access Stash Rewards funds at any time
What is the fee for using an out-of-network ATM?
Out-of-network ATM transactions are charged at a fee of $2 per transaction.
My favorite store doesn’t accept Discover, what can I do?
Completing the Discover Debit Merchant Referral Form, gives you a way to request a merchant’s acceptance of your Discover debit card.
What should I do if my debit card has been lost, stolen or compromised?
To report a lost, stolen or compromised card, call (800) 556-5154 or (414) 546-7450. You can also stop by the most convenient branch location for an instant-issue replacement card.
What will happen if fraudulent activity is detected on my account?
Effective May 23, 2014, GCU will automatically deactivate your debit card when fraudulent activity is detected on your account. This is for your protection and security.
How do I enroll in Stash Rewards?
Visit your favorite branch to enroll in Stash Rewards.
You are now leaving Guardian Credit Union
You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Guardian Credit Union. Guardian Credit Union is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from Guardian Credit Union.
Click the link above to continue or CANCEL