Guardian Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.)
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to, but including physical tests using screenreaders and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Guardian Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG Level AA.
- Contact us by phone at (414) 546-7450
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guardian Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Guardian Credit Union chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such Guardian Credit Union does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Guardian Credit Union cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Guardian Credit Union uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3c’s position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible.
You are now leaving Guardian Credit Union
You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Guardian Credit Union. Guardian Credit Union is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from Guardian Credit Union.
Click the link above to continue or CANCEL